Do not be panicked, but be prepared.
Our office has always followed a strict cleaning protocol. We are taking additional steps to ensure your safety while in our facility and to comply with best practices and Public Health Emergency Orders.
1. We CANNOT schedule if you or a family member has these symptoms:
Fever over 100.4
Shortness of breath- cannot hold breath for 10 seconds
2. No waiting in the waiting room.
Please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
Patients may bring one other person to the appointment.
The "plus one" must be able to remain in a chair or stroller without getting up during your appointment time.
If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will be rescheduled. We need adequate time between each patient to sanitize the treatment rooms.
3. Some interior doors are propped open to limit high touch areas.
4. Toy baskets and books have been removed.
5. We have covered chairs, benches and other surfaces with easy-to-wipe vinyl.
6. Reception desk window is also draped with vinyl.
7. An UV air purifier is below the air intake of the HVAC system.
8. Dr. Hobson while wear a face mask and eye protection during your appointment.
COVID-19 is a new respiratory virus
to which we have no natural immunity.
We are offering anti-viral shots for $25. This is NOT a vaccine, but a homeopathic medicine. Engystol from MediNatura has been shown to increase T-lymphocytes Th1 response, supporting the body's natural anti-viral response.
We are also offering several products that are shown to improve immune system function and reduce viral symptoms:
Progena Elderberry 90 capsules for $14
Progena Lung Plus 1 oz for $14 for those patients with chronic lung problems
Progena Immugen 2 oz for $13 immune support for infants and children
BHI Flu with zinc melt away tabs 100 for $12 to reduce viral symptoms
ReBoost Cold and Flu melt away tabs 100 $12 to reduce viral symptoms